The Retirement Green Zone
We begin with a full assessment of your current financial resources and lifestyle, factoring in questions like:
- What do you want your retirement to look like?
- Can you afford to spend more in your early retirement years when you’ll likely maintain a more active lifestyle?
- Do you need a supplemental income source to satisfy your day-to-day expenses?
- Is long term care a concern?
- Is transferring wealth to the next generation a priority?
As you near The Retirement Green Zone, your focus naturally shifts from saving for retirement to funding your retirement. Your Opus retirement specialist will work with you to adjust your strategy, with a focus on preserving what you've saved and creating a plan to help ensure that your retirement income will be there for as long as you need it.
Advisory Services offered through Garden State Investment Advisory Services, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. All securities offered through Garden State Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through Garden State Insurance Agency, Inc. For information regarding Garden State Investment Advisory Services, LLC, Garden State Securities, Inc. and Garden State Insurance Agency, Inc.including required disclosures, please visit the firm's website at gardenstatesecurities.com. Check the background of this firm on FINRA's Brokercheck.